5D4N PERTH AND KANGAROO
THE PINNACLES DESERT - CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK - FREMANTLE
ADULT PRICE (TWIN)
ALL IN PACKAGE
Series Departure 2020
Adult Twin : RM 3,490
HIGHLIGHT & ATTRACTION
Watertown Brand Factory Outlet Perth - shopping at The Mirrabooka Square - Scarborough Beach
Nambung National Park - The Pinnacles Desert - Lancelin Beach - Lancelin Sand Dunes - Moore River
enjoy Fruit plucking activity - Caversham Wildlife Park - Margaret Chocolate Factory Margaret River and Mondo Nougat - Mirraboka Mosque.
Blue Boat House - Fremantle. - E Shed Market (open on Fri/Sat/Sun) - The Kailis Cafe - Fremantle Hill war monument - Perth Mosque - Leisure and shopping at Hay and Murray Street.
B: Breakfast L: Lunch D: Dinner MOB: Meals on Board
Itinerary may be amended by tour guide owing to unforeseen circumstances but places to visit remain the same.
DAY 1: SHOPPING TOUR – SCARBOROUGH BEACH
DAY 2: THE PINNACLES DESERT – LANCELIN SAND DUNES
DAY 3: SWAN RIVER – CAVERSHAM WILDLIFE PARK
DAY 4: KINGS PARK – FREMANTLE
DAY 5 AIRPORT – HOMETOWN
Surcharge on date with RM100 on date with * symbol
Australia is not a Muslim country, therefore there are no prayer room in all places. We will pray in certain places. Please follow the guide.
We are using a private type apartment meaning 2-3 pax in one apartment.
Accommodation may change with an advanced notice for the same star rating.
We are not responsible for the Non-Malaysian Visa arrangement OR Malaysian that visa application was rejected. Customer must arrange their own visa under their own cost.
Please do not buy your own domestic flight without any advice from our customer service.
• Air Asia D7 + Meals on board + 20kg Luggage
• Malindo Airlines + Meals on board + 20kg Luggage (December 2020)
• Private Apartment accommodation with international breakfast (2-3 pax in one apartment with private bathroom).
• All basic entrance fees of sightseeing places as mentioned in the itinerary.
• Private transfer and transportation.
• Driver cum guide tipping.
• Halal or Muslim friendly meals as per mentioned in the itinerary.
• Visa Arrangement for Malaysian *subject to approval from Australian Govt, otherwise client need to self-arrange
Optional Tour (sandboard rental at AUD10/board – can be shared with few people)
Visa arrangement for non-Malaysian.
Travel Insurance – will arrange on request
Expenditure of a personal nature, such as drinks, souvenirs, telephone calls, laundry etc.
Tourist Hotel: Mount way Apartments, similar class.